daily sketch challenge: Mockingbird

Untitled Sketch (Mockingbird) by Samax Amen
I had some trouble drawing Hawkeye's girlfriend Mockingbird (who, as far as I can tell is a knockoff of DC's Black Canary) yesterday. After work today, I sat down and banged this right out with a ballpoint pen and a sharpie.  I think it helped to think of her costume as one of those goofy runway outfits fashion designers make but don't expect anyone to wear. I'm sure she thinks she looks awesome...
I extended her swashbuckler boots to give her the full bell-bottom/ugg boot experience...
she's SO fashionable, that Mockingbird...
holla!
-samax
Ziontific.com

2 comments:

mmcelhaney said...

Now this is aWESOME.

Samax said...

thanks Marcus!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner