New Sketch-----> ULTRON

The Mighty Ultron (25 minutes) by Samax Amen

greetings...
Saturday, I broke out the markers and did free caricatures all day at the Sickle Cell Awareness/Family Day picnic in Dallas... I drew a lotta nice sketches, and everyone had lots of fun relaxing and mingling by the lake. Sorry, I didn't get any pictures though :(
Anyways, all that sketching made me want to draw something the old fashioned way, so I did today's Sketch Challenge piece with my trusty brush markers and added the shadow in photoshop because that's how the heck I roll! So today the subject is Ultron, the evil robot with the Oedipus complex from Avengers comics. I always loved the character growing up, so this was fun to draw! took about 25 minutes all together. for more of my 30 minute sketches, click here.
holla!
-samax

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner