Original Character/Concept Design: The Gryphon

The Gryphon by Samax Amen
Instead of drawing pics of Iron Man, Spidey or whatever, I spend my rare free time drawing my own characters. Revolutionary, I know! So here's some blah blah about The Gryphon...
The Gryphon is a character I've been working on for a while, but I'm not sure how much I really want to reveal about him. I can say that he's a masked animal rights terrorist, but the story will be told from a pretty unusual perspective, and will portray him as a hero, even though he maims and kills the humans who get in his way, including police and federal agents that eventually get on his trail.

I might actually introduce superheroes into the story as antagonists, but not right away. I'm trying to make the concept behind the Gryphon feel more like science fiction adventure, but it will take place in the unified world that my other concepts Manchild and Dare inhabit, so I can strip-mine ideas from my childhood comics and share minor characters and world history among the books. That means much of the story takes place in and around my fictional city the Decapolis.

Anyways, I drew these a while ago, but never had time to share them on here until now. Enjoy!
peace,
-samax
Ziontific.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner