Insomniac art theater! Here's a new drawing of the Gryphon!

I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep, so I talked myself into scanning and tightening up the first fully inked drawing of my new masked vigilante the Gryphon...


I drew this in regular #2 pencil over the weekend and inked it with a fine point Sharpie pen on my lunch break at work, then cleaned and toned it in photoshop just now.

Speaking of work, I'm sure I will regret this in the morning... so I hope you enjoy it!

zzzz...
-samax

5 comments:

Marshall said...

Looks great man! Get some sleep!!! ;)

samax amen said...

zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Arion said...

The Gryphon looks great. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

samax amen said...

Thanks!

Arion said...

My pleasure, sir.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner