2 Cartoon Portraits of my wife's friend David...


David by Samax Amen
 My wife's friend David commissioned me for not one, but TWO Cartoon Portraits recently...


David As a Daywalker by Samax Amen

The first one (top) is pretty straight forward... for the other one (above) he wanted to be drawn as a Daywalker, a half human-half vampire like Wesley Snipes' character in Blade. This was obviously fun... Now if I could only figure out his vampire-slaying codename... Anyways, I drew this with pencil first, then lightboxed it onto some sturdy 110lb inkjet paper with a black Prismacolor Premier Brush Tip Marker. I filled in the black spots with a Sharpie Chisel Tip Marker.
Email me if you want me to draw a Cartoon Portrait for you, and I'm sure we can make it happen.
Anyways, I hope you like it! Back to the drawing board...
peace,
-Samax
Ziontific.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner