another Cartoon Portrait- Sam Fields

Sam Cosmic by Samax Amen

Here's my Cartoon Potrait of Sam Fields. He has been a supporter of my work for a while. Whenever I see him at comic conventions, he usually buys a sketch of something I have never been asked to draw before (his convention sketch collection is EPIC). He's soft spoken, loves indie comics and hip hop, and subscribes to my magazine GhettoManga. We get along great!

Anyways, I sketched this with pencil first, then lightboxed it onto a sheet of 110lb cardstock with a black Prismacolor brush tip marker and a Sharpie Chisel Tip marker... and since he's a subscriber, I threw in a little color at no extra charge (my Fan Club members get the same deal).
Email me if you want me to draw a Cartoon Portrait for you, and we'll make it happen.
Enjoy!
-Samax
Ziontific.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner