my Cartoon Portrait of photographer Christopher Protagonist

Christopher Prtagonist by Samax Amen

Professional photojournalist Chris Protagonist isn't quite this buff in real life... but I still like how this piece turned out! Anyways, Chris is a great artist with the camera! Check out some of his pics on Facebook.

Anyways, I sketched this with pencil first, then lightboxed it onto some sturdy 110lb inkjet paper with a black Prismacolor Brush Tip and beefed up the black spots with a Sharpie. Yes, Chris noticed the extra muscles, but I think he was down with it...
Email me if you want me to draw a Cartoon Portrait for you, and I'm sure we can make it happen.
Hope you like it! Back to the drawing board...
peace,
-Samax
Ziontific.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner