"Martha Jones Fan Art Commission" by Samax Amen

Martha Jones Fan Art Commission by Samax Amen

Okay, so I was contacted a few weeks ago by a really nice dude who wanted a Doctor Who fan art for his collection. "You can draw any character from the show that you want" he said graciously.  Since I've never watched Doctor Who, I turned to my social networks and asked simply "Name your favorite Doctor Who character, and tell me why you chose him or her."
After many passionate cases were made for many different characters (all women, by the way), I educated myself via Google, finally deciding to draw Martha Jones. I drew this on 8.5 x 11 110 lb inkjet paper with a prisma premier brush marker (for the process junkies).
Anyways, if you want a fan art or Cartoon Portrait, please let me know!
Peace,
-Samax
Ziontific.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner