Cartoon Portrait of @IamInkwellJ by @SamaxAmen, or NEW ART- "I Wish You Would"

I Wish You Would by Samax Amen

I was contacted to do this drawing of Los Angeles based poet, host and model Inkwell Junior by her brother Domonic as a birthday gift. He sent me a ton of pictures that accentuated her over-the-top personality, fresh dreadlock steelo, and love for giant earrings. So I felt like I had to capture all those things... I'm really happy with this piece. I feel like I need to learn how to make earrings now, so I can flood the streets with "I Wish You Would" doorknockers.
Anyways, I drew this with brush pens and sharpies on 110lb inkjet cardstock paper.
CLICK HERE to have a picture of yourself, a friend, or your favorite fictional or historical character turned into a cool cartoon drawing! Perfect for social media profile pics, avatars, and covers.
-Samax
Ziontific.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner