"Untitled (Zombie Sketch Collabo)" by @SamaxAmen and @JIJennings (for those who missed it...)


Here's a random zombie sketch by me, fully realized by my dude John Jennings, co-author of Black Comix: African American Independent Comics, Art & Culture, one half of Black Kirby, and curator, teacher and practitioner of the sequential arts. John and I have been talking about collaborating on something for a long time, and are finally looking to get the ball rolling on something. This drawing has nothing to do with it, but John wanted a chance to fool around with one of my drawings so he stole this old drink and draw sketch and did his thing. I totally approve. I hope you do too!


Peace,
-Samax

Click the jar to leave a tip!

amount
Join the Samax Amen Fan Club for $5 a month! Get Stuff!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner