You should totally hire @SamaxAmen to draw your comic strip!

They say "do what you love and you'll never work a day of your life!"
So I would LOVE to draw your comic strip!

Think about it: You think you're pretty funny. Or you have a message... something to say to the world! Or maybe you produce a newsletter for your job or church or whatever.
The point is...YOU NEED A COMIC STRIP, and I would love to draw it for you! Let's share your ideas and vision with the world!
 

To hire me to draw a 1-3 panel comic strip for you, just CLICK HERE to order individual strips
OR you can even CLICK HERE to sign up for a monthly or weekly strip and save a bundle!
Get at me via email, on my Facebook page, or on Twitter if you have any questions or concerns.
Peace,
-Samax

Click the jar to leave a tip!

amount
Join the Samax Amen Fan Club for $5 a month! Get Stuff!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner