Have a great week!


Drew this first thing Sunday morning, as a warm-up. The quote was from a word of encouragement from my friend Alisa, but I wasn't able to identify the original source.  Hope you like it!


Drew this Wednesday night, after attending group therapy to talk about my divorce for the first time. I really felt like I needed to wind down after what was a pretty emotional experience. I wanted to draw something on the subject of what I was feeling, but nothing truly relevant came to mind. So I just doodled and came up with this.

Anyways, I hope you get some encouragement or something from these.  If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them. While you're here, CLICK HERE to sign up for my free, customizable newsletter

Peace,
Samax.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner