Hurricane Marley has arrived!

Charlene and I are delighted to introduce you to our brand new daughter Marley Levelle! she was born on September 9th at 7:30 pm, and was 7 pounds, 4 ounces. she's an even 20 inches long. she was due on the 1st, but just like daddy, she shows up when she is good and ready! we are home now, and both mommy and daughter are doing well (i'm fine too, in case you're wondering...).
anyways, that's it! thanks to everyone was so kind while we were waiting on Marley to come, and we hope you will stay tuned in for the adventures ahead!
peace,
samax.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She's tooo adobrable.

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! It's a new day!

Cal Slayton said...

NICE!! I know Corance said that too, but it's the first thing I thought when I saw this. Congrats man! I know how excited you are right now since our boy is 2 weeks old. It's good stuff. Go check out my blog and watch jack dance to "Intergalactic".

Michael said...

too cute!!! I can't wait to meet her. Congrats to you both!!!

B_Steelo said...

she already looks like she's gonna tell people what's up.
Congratulations dude.

Samax said...

thanks, guys!
i'm still basking in the new baby glow!!!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner