I'm doing the Character Design Challenge again. Which one of these do you like?

I'm trying the Weekly Character Design Challenge again... except now it's monthly, I guess? So the point is they give you five random shapes (above) and you create five head shots. Then you choose one and develop a turn around, then a full character. Because I'm not good at choosing, I'm letting YOU choose which one of the five characters below I will take to the next step:

click to enlarge!
Anyways, here's the characters I drew from the shapes for June.
Which one do you think I should develop further?
VOTE! (((airhorn)))

Peace,
-Samax

Click the jar to leave Samax a tip!

amount
Join the Samax Amen Fan Club for $5 a month! Get Stuff!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner