[Sunday Comics] Got Some Free Copies of BIGS in the Mail

The new issue of Sunday Comics is here!
 

Hey, fam!

Welcome to Sunday Comics with Samax Amen!

I've been keeping busy lately with client work, as well as making new stuff for you.
CONTENTS
  • MAKING COMIGS- BiGS Comps & The Brother teaser
  • Download & Printable Images
  • TEEPUBLIC- Shirts, Prints, etc
  • SLAP ADDICTS STICKER CLUB NEWS
  • My Freelancing Book is ON SALE
Getting free stuff in the mail never gets old.

The fine folks at Upchuck Comics sent me some copies of the first few issues of BiGS, including the third issue, which was drawn by me!
BiGS #3, cover art and color by Samax Amen
Adobe Photoshop + Cintiq
BiGs takes place in the near future, where environmental change has caused a mutation in a segment of the population who grow to 2 or 3 times the size of regular humans.  It's a roller coaster ride that manages to address the ways that climate change, the petroleum industrial complex, and the nightmare that is American healthcare and big pharma disproportionately effect marginalized populations. 

You know, when the marginalized populace averages ten to twelve feet in height.
The first two issues of BiGS have art by my good friend (and one fifth of the mighty GhostWerks crew) Khalid "Steelo" Robertson.  I did artwork on issue three, and we split the art chores on the fourth issue, which is almost finished.
The Brother: Run, Alonzo, Run
Yeah... So in other news, the story of Jay Kelley's messianic African time-traveler continues to unfold. After being on the back burner's waiting list for years, I am working on The Brother: Run Alonzo, Run on a weekly basis. 

Here's a panel I shared on the GhettoManga Facebook page last week.   
This short story (many years in the making) will be completed this year. 

That's as close as I can forecast it right now.

Anyways, I don't wanna give away too much, but feel free to click here for some of my blog posts about The Brother on GhettoManga.
♥ + Comment on Instagram
Download & Printable Images
Last month I took a class on printables, and decided to offer artwork as affordable high resolution digital files that my customers can download and print at home or at the local print shop. 

(For personal, non-commercial use only. If you want to license my artwork, let's chat about it and see what we can work out)

Click the button of the piece you want to pay via Paypal.  Once you're done, you'll be directed to a google drive folder with the files you purchased, in multiple sizes.
AMEN (Thinking of You).© 2020+ Samax Amen
Download AMEN (Thinking of You) $7
Be Responsible (Bundle).© 2020+ Samax Amen
This one is two designs in one bundle!  Enjoy!
Download "Be Responsible" Bundle $10
It's Her © 2020+ Samax Amen
Download "It's Her" $7
May Your Feet Take You © 2020+ Samax Amen
Download "May Your Feet Take You" $7
Life Is Happening Now © 2020+ Samax Amen
(Color & Black + White, multiple sizes)
Download "Life is Happening Now" $7
Challenge Accepted © 2020+ Samax Amen
Download "Challenge Accepted" $7
Do You Want All these Download & Print Files
If you can't decide between all of these, you should click the button below to add the Inspiration Station Membership! 

Once you pay, you'll be directed to a Google Drive folder with ALL these images in it, PLUS I'll be adding new ones almost every day (I have LOTS of art to upload). 

So as long as you keep your membership current, you'll have access to tons of inspirational artwork and designs by me and my collaborators.
Join the INSPIRATION STATION $25/month
TEEPUBLIC

All of these images are also available on Tee Shirts and other print items on Teepublic
My Teepublic store also has my designs on coffee mugslaptop casespillowstotesstickerspins, magnets, and more!

Here are my top sellers on Teepublic:
It's your LAST CHANCE to buy the SLAPS INAUGURAL STICKER PACK!
Sorta...
August will be the last month to get the SLAPS INAUGURAL STICKER PACK of ALL LIMITED EDITION Stickers in the GhettoManga store.

If there are any left at the end of August, they'll be reserved for new SLAP ADDICTS members.

For just just $10/month, SLAP ADDICTS members receive the Featured Sticker of the Month, plus three additional stickers.

I didn't send the July packs out yet (I'm behind on everything), but they will go out this week.  I will show the Sticker of the Month for July via email in a few days, then we will get caught up this month.
Join SLAP ADDICTS $10/month
Before I go, I also wanna thank everyone who has bought my book #FreelancingFAIL so far.
Instant Download $4.99
I wrote #FreelancingFAIL: 6 Mindsets and Behaviors That Cause Freelancers to Struggle & How to Overcome Them  to help aspiring and struggling freelancers to avoid making the same mistakes I did in the years I've been doing it.

Following the advice in this book will help you get to a place of stability and independence much faster than I did.


To help people trying to level up their work-from-home game in the time of Covid, #FreelancingFAIL is available for Instant Download for just $4.99 (50% OFF)

OR...
Take Your Membership to the Next Level, and get #FreelancingFAIL included FREE!
The paid VIP members of my fan club AMENsiders get access to all my new digital books for free, so I added #FreelancingFAIL to the files area before it even went on sale. 

For more information about other benefits, and to sign up for your AMENsiders VIP Membership, just CLICK HERE.

Let me know if you have questions!
And remember,  fam:
10% of ALL the money I make goes to the Innocence Project
(a nonprofit that fights injustice by getting the wrongly convicted out of prison), and I also support Direct Relief (a nonprofit that provides Personal Protective Equipment to medical professionals fighting Covid19).

So any money you spend with me will help fight for Freedom and Health!

Thanks again for reading, and let's have a great week!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen
This issue of SUNDAY COMICS is brought to you by
spread the word!
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Share Share
Facebook
Website
Instagram
LinkedIn
Copyright © 2020 SamaxAmen.com, All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner