A tribute to the queen. . .


RIP . . .
 
                                      

Hey fam,

I'm at a loss for words.

The venerated screen actress Cicely Tyson is dead.

If there was a more dignified human being to ever walk the Earth, I don't know who it could be.

I am not one of those artists that runs to the drawing board when a celebrity dies. 

Not usually anyways.
I was just thinking about her earlier this week.  
I really should try to think of something clever to say.

But I have nothing but her own words:


"Whatever good I have accomplished as an actress I believe came in direct proportion to my efforts to portray Black women who have made positive contributions to my heritage." 
-Cicely Tyson
(from her brand new memoir Just As I Am)
I currently have this image available on Tee Shirts and other print items on Teepublic. 

Teepublic offers items with new images at up to 30% OFF for the first 72 hours after upload.  
MORE COLORS AVAILABLE
ON SALE (up to 30% OFF) for a LIMITED TIME!!
My Teepublic store also has my designs on hoodies, sweatshirts, long-sleeve teescoffee mugs, laptop cases, pillows, totes, stickers, pins, magnets, wall art/posters, and more!
If you don't see the color or style you want, let me know, okay fam?

If you take a pic with your awesome new whatever and send it to me, I'll hook you up with a FREE gift!

Thanks again for reading! 

Peace,
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

P.S.-- Until the end of the year, I'm donating 10% of my revenue to the Innocence Project, a nonprofit that helps get innocent people out of prison.  I am also supporting Direct Relief, a nonprofit that supplies personal protective equipment to medical professionals fighting COVID 19.

So your purchase will help fight for Health and Justice.
My Top Sellers on Teepublic:
PRISON IS SLAVERY  ©2020+ Samax Amen
Love's Gonna Getcha ©2020+ Samax Amen
May Your Feet Take You... © 2020+ Samax Amen
Thinking of You (AMEN) © 2020+ Samax Amen
Be Responsible: Wear Your Mask © 2020+ Samax Amen
The Struggle is Everywhere © 2020+ Samax Amen
Stop Predicting a Future You Don't Want © 2020+ Samax Amen
It's Her © 2020+ Samax Amen
spread the word!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner