Herman Heed 2 is GO!!!

a behind-the-scenes look at the next exciting chapter of Herman Heed...
I wanted to finish the second chapter of MANCHILD: Birthday Boy before moving on to Herman Heed: The Case of the Most Valuable Videogame but I got hung up... deadlines and bills are calling, so I'll be alternating pages until the chapter of  MANCHILD is finished (only a few pages left...). I should be able to keep pace (even while I tighten up some other freelance loose ends) on both, so people who are waiting on  the Summer issue of GhettoManga Quarterly (of which MANCHILD is a feature), will be satisfied with the contents...
Anyways,  I just posted this so you could see some of my process... I really don't do proper "pencils" or "inks" unless totally necessary... just roughs (sometimes with a marker or pen on typing paper, or with a tablet in a photoshop layer like you can see in the first panel), then start drawing in color. I try to draw each object on its own layer, so it's easy to make changes (clients appreciate that). So Herman Heed is indeed underway now...  stay tuned here for more!
holla!
-samax

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner