My Dog Ate It


Millie by Samax Amen   
my wife is always giving me a hard time because I don't slobber all over our cockerspaniel Millie the way she does. I'm not much of a pet person. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like dogs and cats, but I had a dog when I was a kid who was super-smart like Lassie (RIP, Penny... sigh), but every dog I've ever had since has been trouble...
anyways Millie likes to grab things (cell phones, my daughter's toys, finger nail clippers) and sneak into the back yard and chew on them. As a result, I periodically look in the yard to retrieve the broken, wet remains of whatever Millie has recently destroyed. Today, I found the mangled remnants of my USB Flash drive, which no doubt would have contained plenty of irreplaceable data and artwork, had previous mishaps not made me totally paranoid, resulting in the keeping of multiple backup files. To my credit, I didn't even get mad. Now it's off to town to buy a new one... lots more stuff to print for my art show on the 30th.
peace,
-samax

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner