STORM by samax

this drawing of Storm from the X-men is one of the pieces I'm hanging at the Janette Kennedy Gallery today as part of  Underground: Dallas' Hidden Talents, the show I'm participating in courtesy of the fine folks of ArtLoveMagic.com. the show will hang in the Gallery until we have our big blowout event with live art and music on January 30th.  Anyways, I've been looking for an excuse to draw Storm! hope you like it!
CLICK THE BUTTON TO COP A PRINT HERE






Sizes
Special Instructions




peace, 
-samax

4 comments:

Jay Potts said...

Congratulations on the show. I'm diggin' Storm's thickness.

Samax said...

Thanks, Jay!
Had to give her a little thunder to go with the lightning. That's how I get down!

Draw Like Crazy said...

really like this

Samax said...

Thanks, Arie!
I've been working on my photoshoppery!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner