Join my fan club between now and Friday and get this greeting card free.

"Love Is..." by Samax Amen
Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I decided it was only right to hook up my fans with a greeting card to help them make their shopping a little easier...
click to enlarge!

"Love Is..." Greeting Card (front)

"Love Is..." Greeting Card (inside)

This is my most popular card during this time of year. When I have it at shows in January and February, it ALWAYS sells out. So since I don't have any shows this Valentine's season, I figured I would share this with you guys online. So you can order Love Is... from my shop, or go here to check the other Valentine's Day cards I offer.
OR you could join the Samax Amen Fan Club ($5 a month, or pay $40 for the whole year) by Friday February 1st, and I'll send you the Love Is... card free.






Join the Club!
Type of shirt
tee shirt size




If you're already a member, just sit back and chill. Your card will come soon! Let me know if you have any questions!
peace,
-Samax
Ziontific.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner