SOLD!

Untitled (Misty Knight)- SOLD!

I did this painting of Marvel Comics' cyborg detective/ government freelancer Misty Knight last May, and have exhibited it in several shows since. Whenever I bring it to a show or post it online I get inquiries, so I figured it was only a matter of time before someone bought it. That time finally came Saturday when my Twitter fam DwainIBe bought the piece.

This piece has been hanging in the Janette Kennedy Gallery at South Side on Lamar in Dallas for the last few weeks, and I just got home from the closing reception. So that was the last time to see this piece in person (unless you're friends with DwainIBe, that is). But don't worry, I'm working on some new paintings for UNDERGROUND 2013, and a couple other shows I have coming up,

Peace,
-Samax
Ziontific.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner