30 minute sketch "Major Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)" by Samax Amen


So, I've been doing the Daily Sketch Challenge to warm up, since I'm working on lots of secret drawing projects with nondisclosure agreements, and I don't want people to die from not seeing new art from me frequently. Yeah, I'm looking out for YOU!
So anyways, Tuesday's topic Major Kusanagi from Shirow's classic joint Ghost in the Shell. I generally skip the anime/manga assignments, because I'm totally not an anime-style artist, but I figured it was faster to just do my 30 minutes on this than to waste time trying to find something else to draw.

I'm currently running a sale on Fan Art Prints. You can pay via paypal button below.  Enter the character you want in the blank (click here to see what other characters are available. No custom pieces with this offer. Sorry.). SAMAX AMEN/ZIONTIFIC FAN CLUB MEMBERS get 2 for the price of 1.





sizes
Character(s)




Anyways, the more I look at this drawing, the less I like it, which is not normal for me. But I did enjoy drawing it, and it really loosened me up drawing-wise! So mission accomplished!

Peace, fam...

-Samax

Ziontific.com




No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner