Sivion's breakout album "Group Therapy" (ahem... with artwork by @SamaxAmen) is available now where ever dope music is sold!

Group Therapy album cover art by Samax Amen
I've been so busy lately that I never posted the album art I did for Sivion's brand new album Group Therapy on this blog, and figured this was a good time to do so, since the internet is buzzing on it and all. 
CLICK HERE to get it on iTunes.
CLICK HERE to cop it on Amazon.

If you're in Dallas, come out to Classic Wednesdays presents Sivion: Group Therapy Album Listening Party tonight Wednesday October 16th. Rock out to the record with us and buy a CD, signed by Sivion himself. In fact, lots of the emcees on the record will be there (and I'll be doing live art) so you can get all the signatures you want.
I'm very proud of this record, and my contribution to the visuals. The cover art and this flier are just the TIP of the iceberg though... so cop the album to see the inside artwork and back cover, which are just as dope. I gotta get back to work, but maybe I will drop some behind-the-scenes commentary and visuals about the album art's concept and evolution at a later time! For now, you can visit my hip hop culture blog GhettoManga for more blahzay blah about Sivion's music.
If your favorite place to buy fresh music doesn't have Group Therapy, tell them to contact the fine folks at illect Recordings so they can remedy that!
Have a great day!
-Samax
Ziontific.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner