New Drawing- "Gummy Rider"

Gummy Rider by Samax Amen

Jenice loves two things: Owls, and Gummy Bears. When she commissioned me to draw her, she left it up to me how to handle it. The result was Nocturnal. When I showed to her, I said "It was either that or draw you riding a gummy bear..."

So then SHE was like "YOU GOTTA DRAW ME RIDING A GUMMY BEAR!!!!"

So, I did. Unlike last time, she decided to get an original drawing instead of just digital, so I drew this one with a black Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Big Brush Pen and a Helix fine line marker for the thin lines. I enjoyed drawing with the Pitt brush pen... I never used one before. It uses india ink, so it makes a pretty rich black. We'll if it lasts longer than the Prisma joint. Cartoon Portraits killed that one. I drew it on some 110 lb premium cardstock I bought at Office Depot.
Anyways, hope you like the drawing.  CLICK HERE if you are interested in having one of these Cartoon Portraits done of yourself or a friend.

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them. While you're here, CLICK HERE to sign up for my free, customizable newsletter

Peace, love, etc.

-Samax ("some AX") Amen
Ziontific.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner