character art- Velocity Girl





Check out this character artwork I did for my dude KC Christenson of Kings County Comics.  This is his character Velocity Girl.



I'm really happy with how this turned out.  Here's the version with a quick text logo:




I drew this on paper first, because my computer crashed.  So it was penciled and inked and scanned in.  I wasn't happy with the proportions, and I redrew the head with my Cintiq and Photoshop CC.  Color was all digital.  I did this a while ago, but I never posted it, so I wanted to share it!

Anyways, I have done a few pieces for KC, and I'm working on a logo for him now.  CLICK HERE to check out King's County Comics on Facebook.

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them. While you're here, CLICK HERE to sign up for my free, customizable newsletter
Peace,
Samax.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner