CARTOON PORTRAIT- MIAH THE LITTLE OWL

 I finished this Cartoon Portrait which I'm calling Miah the Little Owl earlier this month. November was slow, but Cartoon Portraits picked up at Christmas time, and I am expecting to get a few more before I close the Sweetheart Special at the end of the month, which is less than a week away.

click to enlarge
I did this Cartoon Portrait for Jenice Johnson Williams, who you may remember from the many pieces that I have done for her in the past. This is the first chance I have gotten to work with her since her daughter was born.
  Jenice is the professional photographer, storyteller, and gummi bear enthusiast behind Art Is Life. I just got an email where Jenice is offering an awesome visual storytelling package for lucky customers in the Dallas area that I thought I would share with y'all.

EMAIL JENICE@ARTISLIFE.GALLERY FOR MORE INFO!
Jenice isn't paying me anything to recommend her.    Years of observing her work make it easy to point you in her direction. (PLUS, she's celebrating a birthday this Sunday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENICE!)  Seriously, though... she won me over with the pictures she took of me and Marley on our very first Father's Day in 2009.
Speaking of my daughter, I'm living in Waco right now, which is about 120 miles away from her.  I'm currently trying to ramp up my Freelancing business so I can afford to move back to Dallas. Whether through scribing/graphic facilitation, content writing (email/blog posts, etc), or illustration and comic strips, I use my creative superpowers to help businesses meet their goals.

Do you know anyone I might be able to talk to about helping them grow their business?

My copywriting mentor Mike Shreeve says "If you want to build a dream business, build other people's dreams for them." I'm trying to get a bunch success stories under my belt as soon as possible, so if you know anyone who would like to be one of my success stories, I'd be grateful for your help!
You can CLICK HERE to email me, or click here to hit me on messenger.
You can even schedule a call here.
Thanks for reading, fam!

Peace,
-Samax ("some AX")
***P.S. - Valentine's Day is coming!
Greeting Cards for Sale!
(Custom Greeting Card Art also available)























No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner