Throwback Thursday: "Radioactive (Love)"






Hey fam,


It's Throwback Thursday again, so it's time to look at one of my old pieces.  This week, let's look at a piece called Radioactive.

I drew Radioactive in February 2017, almost one year after the end of my marriage.  I was never much of a ladies' man, but at that time, I was totally petrified of getting involved with anyone romantically.

I took to my art to express what I was feeling (as I am known to do), and this piece rolled out.
"Radioactive" by Samax Amen

Radioactive by Samax Amen
digital drawing.  

When I posted this on Facebook, multiple people asked for me to print teeshirts.  I didn't bother.

I know, I know.

When I saw it today, I went ahead and uploaded the file to my Teepublic store.

As far as I can tell, whenever a new image goes up on Teepublic, it's available for at least 30% off for 2 Days!  So if you want one, might as well get it while it's on sale, right?
Teeshirts ON SALE on TEEPUBLIC

Radioactive has been available on greeting cards on Cafe Press since 2017.  I added this image to the inside this morning.
Get the Greeting Card!

I could obviously talk about this drawing all day, but you probably have stuff to do.  But feel free to ask questions if you have 'em. 

If you want me to draw something for you, just let me know!

Later, fam...  The weekend is almost upon us!
-Samax ("some AX")

**P.S. 10% or more of your purchase price will be donated to the Innocence Project, a non-profit that uses DNA evidence to free people who are wrongfully imprisoned.
Don't forget to tip your cartoonist!


No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner