A Boss From Hell Christmas




 
                                      

Hey, fam...

It's Christmas Day, so that means there's officially less than one week of 2020 left.

No matter how you feel about the holidays, that's definitely reason to celebrate! 

But this year, t
he regular artist on J.R. LeMar's strip BOSS FROM HELL went AWOL, so J.R. turned to me for a quick holiday ditty.
Subscribe So You Won't Miss ANYTHING!
This is technically my first time drawing BOSS FROM HELL, but I already drew these characters in the crossover episode of DJINNX where the Boss and his assistant Gilbert meet for the first time.

So it was a joy to work on this episode.

J.R. is a big fan of the venerable 3 panel wide strip we grew up reading in the newspaper funnies.  I still love the format too, so I shared it here.

But over the last few years I have become enamored of the scrolling format where you read a strip like this one panel at a time.  Click the black button to check this strip out on J.R.'s Instagram.
Read it on Instagram
I'm really tickled by the way the Instagram format allows you to hide the punchline and surprises until the reader catches up.

What about you, fam?

Which format do you like better?
GET STUFF | FIGHT INJUSTICE
You already bought lots of stuff for other people fam, so now you can order something for yourself (guilt-free) from my shop on Teepublic

They have tees, stickers, tote bags, pillows, mugs, and more with my art.

Proceeds will be donated to the Innocence Project so we can help provide DNA evidence to get some innocent folks out of prison.
You can also find more designs and gift ideas in my Cafe Press Shop ZIONTIFIC.

Proceeds will be donated to the Innocence Project so we can help provide DNA evidence to get some innocent folks out of prison.
Like I said, 2020 is almost over, fam...

Believe it or not, this has been my best year as a freelancer!  And I'm not done yet, either...

I'm planning on booking myself solid next year, so If you wanna work with me on something in 2021, let's talk.

Peace...
-Samax
(Don't forget to tip your cartoonist)
If you enjoyed this, please share!
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Share Share
Facebook
Instagram
LinkedIn
Copyright © 2020 SamaxAmen.com, All rights reserved.
You're getting this email because you signed up for the Samax Amen Newsletter (or maybe a friend forwarded it to you, you lucky dog!) so you could know when I dropped new stuff!

Our mailing address is:
SamaxAmen.com
1516 n 6th st
WACO, TX 76707

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner