I WISH I looked like this in real life πŸ˜‚

 

Well fam,

While I was waiting for a client (who never showed) for a zoom meeting, I drew a caricature of myself.

I wish I looked this cool in real life...
This is what I would look like getting out of that machine they made Captain America with. 

A fun drawing, but not a great likeness. 

IN OTHER NEWS

THE LIVE ART PARTY ROAD SHOW CONTINUES!

I've been doing A LOT of Live Art lately!  Can you believe that I booked another show while I was at my sister's house on Sunday? 

That's right! 

I'll be doing face-painting and caricatures at a FAMILY DOLLAR/DOLLAR TREE Grand Opening in Arlington, TX on Saturday, March 4th from 10am-1pm. 

Stay tuned for more details as I get 'em. 

The Melanites #3: SLAY DAY is UPON US!

In case you forgot, I'm the Art Director for THE MELANITES.

I picked up copies of THE MELANITES #3: SLAY DAY  from the client yesterday, so Kickstarter backers and pre-orderers (is that a word?) should have the books in their hands before the end of the month. 

Order yours today if you haven't already!
Order THE MELANITES Comics Here
Daily Sketches is brought to you by:
Subscribe to Weekly Art Cards - $15/Month
DJ FUSION of The Fusebox Radio Broadcast + The Futon Dun
ADD AN INCOME STREAM TO YOUR ART BIZ
Check It Out!
 
That's all I got for today, fam. Get at me if you have any questions!

Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen
Samax Amen creates art on computers, canvas, faces, stages, and pages. He also helps create many great comics you never heard of, and creates his own comics sometimes.  Samax started GhettoManga in 2003 to galvanize his audience and promote the people, places, and things he loves.
spread the word!
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
Copyright © 2023 SamaxAmen.com, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner