New portrait by Samax Amen (for those who missed it...)




This Cartoon Portrait I drew of my good friend Camisha went viral on Facebook (5k likes and counting), but I realized today that I had not posted it here...

So here it is.

I drew it with a black prisma brush marker and a sharpie.

For those who don't know, this is a portrait of award-winning jewelry artist, and b-girl extraordinaire Camisha Jackson.
The necklace she's wearing here is one she made herself,  so respect the skills! 

CLICK HERE to have a picture of yourself, a friend, or your favorite fictional or historical character turned into a cool cartoon drawing! Perfect for social media profile pics, avatars, and covers. 

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them. While you're here, CLICK HERE to sign up for my free, customizable newsletter

Peace,
Samax.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner