Back To The Drawing Board

Okay, so last week i finished the graphic novel i was working on for my client, and i just finished reading the script for my SECOND assignment from them! this one is a little bit shorter, but it will still be a great assignment for me. this one will give me a chance to work on my horror storytelling skills. it's a prequel to the previous books, focusing on some of the older characters when they were younger, and revolves around ghost stories!
the vignettes in the script focus on different sub-genres (a period story set around the Alamo, a tragic love story, and a super-spooky cautionary tale), so i will get a chance to REALLY stretch and show what i can do, as well as solve problems on a tight schedule. On the last project, i really learned a lot, which will contribute to even better planning and execution this go-round.
I went in to visit the client on Friday, and they were extremely pleased with my work, so i'm really looking forward to doing it better and faster on this one!
peace,
-samax

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner