Father's Day Weekend photos


I hope everyone had a good Father's Day. We had a great weekend for this, my second Father's Day. On Friday, Charlene took Marley to a birthday party and where she got to wear her new yellow swimsuit and play in the kiddie pool with the other kids, who taught her how to scoop up water and pour it out on herself and others! Then we all went to the pizza place on Sunday. It was a simple, fun outing with the family... that's how I like it!


I grew up in a happy single-parent family, so I didn't celebrate Father's Day at all as a child, and I didn't miss it. Now that I have my own family, it's a simple pleasure that I really appreciate. Thanks to all the people who took the time to call, email or text their thoughts, or just to say happy Father's Day. Again, I hope you had a good one, too!
peace,
-samax

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner