Here's a new "Wonder Twins" Cartoon Portrait I completed recently...


My friend Rochelle contacted me because she wanted a Cartoon Portrait for the husband-and-wife Pastor team of her church. She told me that they refer to themselves as the Wonder Twins because they always use their talents to compliment and look out for each other (I promise they are not brother and sister. That would be gross), so we decided a Wonder Twins theme would be perfect!

Sorry about the blurry phone pic... I forgot to get a good photo or scan of the finished piece before sending it to the client, who lives in Hawaii. I'm happy to report that she got the piece in time to have it framed and give it to them as a gift! Of course, they loved it!

Click here if you want to have a picture of yourself, a friend, or whoever turned into a cool cartoon drawing! Perfect for social media profile pics and avatars. These have been very popular on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook, and also work great for other websites.

**IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF MY FAN CLUB, remember you get a 50% discount on custom art services, so contact me directly instead (via email, Twitter or Facebook) and we'll get the ball rolling on that**

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the piece despite my shabby camera phone photography! 
Peace,
-Samax

Click the jar to leave a tip!

amount
Join the Samax Amen Fan Club for $5 a month! Get Stuff!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner