"ONE LOVE" a live art piece by Samax Amen

ONE LOVE by Samax Amen
Sharpies on polished wood 16"x20"
$200

I drew this one live at the Solidarity Series-One Love Lineup show in March.  There was lots of good music and poetry in the room, so that helped this piece turn out great!

Met some cool people at the show, and made some money selling comics and prints of my art too, which was nice.  Also got some super dope homemade cookies, courtesy of Joshua Boulet's dad.  Nuff respect. 

Again, the music, poetry, and the overall vibe of the show was incredible. There's actually some good pictures and video on the facebook event page:...

I have been thinking about doing a show with just these Sharpie pieces, and now that I look at them maybe drop a coloring book with it.


If you want me to come create art live at your event, just CLICK HERE to email me, or click here to hit me up on messenger.

You can even schedule a free (no pressure) phone or video call here to talk about your event.

So that's all for now, fam.   Thanks again for reading! 
Peace,
  -Samax ("some AX")
Peace,
Samax.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner