Can you take this 2 minute survey for me, fam? PLUS Throwback Thursday, some GIANT-SIZE Nostalgia, and more






Hey fam,


Today's Daily Sketch is just a doodle of Peter Parker, the Amazing Spider-Man.  Spidey is easily my favorite superhero.
In fact, I often say that when I was a child, Spider-Man was my religion.

So it's not unusual that when I don't know what to draw, or when I'm just doodling, I draw Spider-Man.

I drew this with Crayola markers in my Big Black Sketchbook. I slacked off of drawing in this book for a while, but it's about 1/3rd of the way full.
I have thought about selling a pdf (or maybe a limited edition hardcover) artbook of the 100+ sketches I have so far.
Is that something you would be interested in, fam? 
VOTE! Sketchbook or Nah?

Born Again Thugs: Slay 'n Da Hud is almost done!

The black and white artwork and lettering on Born Again Thugs: Slay 'n Da Hud was completed last week, and I'm currently coloring the last page.  I'll let you know when it's up on the client's Facebook page.

I'm also working on a new episode of my comic strip series FREELANCER LIFE, which you'll only get to see if you subscribe to those updates (wouldn't wanna bore non-freelancers) to see that one when it debuts tomorrow.

I also have a script and blog post outline to write for a sponsored episode of FREELANCER LIFE that's due tomorrow.

So my next couple of days are booked solid, as they say! 

THROWBACK
THURSDAY!!!
(((airhorn)))

This is the drawing I made to celebrate the life of Len Wein when he passed in 2017. Wein was the writer of the very first X-Men comic book I ever read: Giant Size X-Men #1.
Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, and Wolverine of the X-Men, at the grave of their co-creator: writer Len Wein

Len co-created many of my favorite X-Men characters, including Storm Colossus, Wolverine, and Nightcrawler, who express our sadness and gratitude in this piece.
If you'd like to buy an 11 x 17 print, click the blue button below.
Buy the Print!

Anything I can help YOU with?

I have plenty of work to do, but I'm looking to take on one or two more clients for my comic strip service.

If you're worried that you can't write a comic strip, I believe I can teach ANYONE to write their first strip in just 15 minutes.

I'm finishing up a tool soon that shows you how, and I'll send that to you tomorrow.

(Of course, I could also ghostwrite it for you)

So if you have an awesome idea for a comic strip, but you need help with it (whether it's writing, drawing, editing, social media, email marketing, website copy, Facebook ads, etc), or you just want guidance on next steps for your comic or strip
, just CLICK HERE to email me, or click here to hit me on messenger.

You can even schedule a free (no pressure) phone or video call here to talk about your project.


On that note, I gotta get back to work, fam.
Thanks again for reading! 


Peace,
-Samax ("some AX") Amen




No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner