I have tees available on Teepublic


If you've been following me for very long, you may have noticed that I'm infatuated with the idea of selling my art on tee shirts.  
I can't say I've figured out the best way to do it, though.  Right now I'm trying Teepublic.









Right now I have four images on TEEPUBLIC:


All shirts are available in multiple styles and colors, so click the link to see what's available!

If you buy a shirt with my art, send me a pic wearing it for a special free gift!

Anyways, that's it for now.  I gotta go draw some more stuff for money.

As usual, thanks for reading, fam, and feel free to reach out if you need anything, feel like chatting, or have any questions.


Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

more stuff to click on

Don't forget to tip your cartoonist!


amount

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner