How are you doing, fam?






Are you doing okay, fam?


I really want to know how you're doing!

It's okay to feel down.

We're experiencing so much news about death.

Death of parents.

Death of children.

It's not gratuitous.

We need to know what's going on.  But we also need to know it's not all that's going on.

Today is someone's birthday.

Or someone's anniversary.

Today you can make a difference to someone.

Today you can follow your dream.

You can start a business.

You can be a human.
DEATHLOK by Samax Amen
Deathlok by Samax Amen

When I sent out my Ghost Rider sketch, one of my readers brought up the cyborg hero Deathlok. So I drew him today.  Maybe I'll get into the history of the character some when I color this drawing..

The most important thing this drawing brought to mind is how monster characters like Deathlok remind me of the importance of honoring our humanity. No matter how much technology we lay on top of and lace through ourselves, our humanity will always be our most powerful asset.

When I feel my weakest, connecting with and helping others actually makes me stronger!  That's why I like to donate a portion of my sales to charities like the Innocence Project and Direct Relief.

QUESTION-  What's one way you help others when you are feeling down?

PESSIMIST PRIME IS GOING TO THE PRINTER
I didn't manage to get the order for the Pessimist Prime stickers to the printer this weekend, but I'm gonna do it today.  Muchos gracias to everyone who pre-ordered.  You will be the first to get yours.

If you didn't order, you still can!  But this is a limited joint.  When they're gone, they're gone!

REMEMBER: $1 for each sticker purchased goes to Direct Relief, a nonprofit that provides PPE for medical workers fighting COVID19!
Buy the Pessimist Prime 3x3 inch Sticker

GET STICKERS WITH MY ART IN YOUR MAILBOX EVERY MONTH!

If you like stickers as much as I do, you should DEFINITELY join my SLAP ADDICTS MONTHLY STICKER CLUB.

SLAP ADDICTS Monthly Sticker Club members receive a pack of 3 or more stickers EVERY MONTH for just Ten Bucks!

Your sticker pack will include a BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION STICKER each month that you won't be able to buy anywhere else, PLUS at least two more stickers out of my stash.

In April, SLAPS members will receive one of the few remaining copies of BBWW, plus Batman: Rise to the Occasionthis month's featured sticker Spirit Animal, AND Pessimist Prime!  All four of those are limited (less than twenty of the BBWW stickers are left), so join now to get yours...

Once they're gone, they're gone.
Join SLAPS $10/month

Of the $10 you pay each month, I will donate $3 to help provide medical workers with protective gear to fight COVID-19.

Of course, you can cancel at any time, but why would you?  You get STICKERS, and help fight off this pandemic!

Anyways, if you have questions, or if there's anything else I can do for you, let me know!

Peace!
-Samax

be safe out there . . .

If you enjoyed this, please share!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner