NEW Note Card Sketch- "Radiant"






Congratulations, fam!


You made it to the weekend!

Meanwhile, I drew this Note Card Sketch while I was listening to assorted YouTube videos.
RADIANT © 2020 Samax Amen
Radiant by Samax Amen
ball point pen and crayola markers on note card
like/ comment/ share on Instagram

I know it's very unlikely that you want to read a lot on a Friday night, so I will leave it at that.

Feel free to reach out if you wanna talk, though!

I'm really enjoying hearing from everyone so much lately!

BUY THESE STICKERS + HELP FIGHT COVID-19
©2020 Samax Amen
©2020 Samax Amen
©2020 Samax Amen
©2020 Samax Amen

REMEMBER: $1 for each sticker purchased goes to Direct Relief, a nonprofit that provides PPE for medical workers fighting COVID19!

GET STICKERS WITH MY ART IN YOUR MAILBOX EVERY MONTH!

If you like stickers as much as I do, you should DEFINITELY join my SLAP ADDICTS MONTHLY STICKER CLUB.

SLAP ADDICTS Monthly Sticker Club members receive a pack of 4 stickers EVERY MONTH for just Ten Bucks!

Your sticker pack will include a BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION STICKER each month that you won't be able to buy anywhere else, PLUS at least two more stickers out of my stash.
Join SLAP ADDICTS Today!

Of the $10 you pay each month, I will donate $3 to help provide medical workers with protective gear to fight COVID-19.

Of course, you can cancel at any time, but why would you?  You get STICKERS, and help fight off this pandemic!

Anyways, if you have questions, or if there's anything else I can do for you, let me know!

Have a GREAT weekend!
Peace, love, etc.
-Samax

be safe out there . . .

If you enjoyed this, please share!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner