💥 Spirit Animal Stickers are HERE, fam





(Stickers, Stickers, stickers)

Hey fam!


Just a quick update to let you know the Spirit Animal stickers came in from the printer!  Don't they look awesome?

I already packed the pre-orders and put them in the mail.

HUGE thanks to everyone who pre-ordered!

Any orders I get over the weekend will go out on Monday.  Orders that come in after that will go out next Friday or Saturday.

Sticker of the Month
For the new kids, each month I feature one limited edition vinyl sticker.  This month it was my self-portrait Spirit Animal.

I only printed 50 of these, so get yours while supplies last, fam.
"Spirit Animal" 3 x 3 inch Vinyl Sticker - $5 Each

If you like stickers, you should probably just join the SLAP ADDICTS STICKER CLUB.

SLAP ADDICTS Sticker Club members receive a 3+pack of stickers EVERY MONTH for just Ten Bucks!

Your sticker pack will include a BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION STICKER each month that you won't be able to buy anywhere else, PLUS at least two more stickers out of my stash.

In April, SLAP ADDICTS STICKER CLUB members will receive one of the few remaining copies of BBWW, plus Batman: Rise to the Occasion, and this month's sticker Spirit Animal!  All three of those are limited (less than thirty of the BBWW stickers are left), so join now before they're gone if you want 'em!
Join SLAP ADDICTS $10/month

I was planning on printing Pessimist Prime but you Sticker Heads wanted it included in this month's sticker pack for SLAPS members.  The order for Pessimist Prime will go to the printer on the 17th.

Complete Sticker Packs for April will go out on Saturday the 25th

Of the $10 you pay each month, I will donate $3 to help provide medical workers with protective gear to fight COVID-19.

Of course, you can cancel at any time, but why would you?  You get STICKERS!

I was planning on printing Pessimist Prime as the Sticker of the month for May, but based on your feedback, I'll include it with this month's sticker pack for SLAPS members.  The order for the last sticker will go to the printer on the 17th.

Well, I gotta get back to work.  Get at me if you have questions!

Peace, love, etc.
-Samax

share the love!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner