You holding up okay, fam?

 

Hey, fam...

We are living in some crazy times.

Pandemic.  Riots.  Police brutality.

I'm not gonna complain, though...

Right now I'm taking a break from drawing a flaming pig monster for money. 

What do I have to complain about?
Seriously, though... I have been keeping super busy doing client work to try not to get too distressed by all the weirdness going on. 

I am doing okay right now, but a lot of people are suffering.  State-sponsored murder.  Wrongful imprisonment. Rampant disease.

To be honest, it's all very upsetting.  But I try to keep a cap on how emotional I let myself get, or else I will be no use to anyone.

I have time to talk if you need me, though, fam.

So don't suffer in silence or whatever.  Okay?
BUY PRINTED STUFF + HELP FIGHT COVID-19
REMEMBER: I'm currently donating ALL PROCEEDS from my Cafe Press store to Direct Relief, a nonprofit that provides Personal Protective Equipment to medical workers fighting COVID19!
GET STICKERS WITH MY ART IN YOUR MAILBOX EVERY MONTH!
 
If you like stickers as much as I do, you should DEFINITELY join my SLAP ADDICTS MONTHLY STICKER CLUB.
SLAP ADDICTS Monthly Sticker Club members receive a pack of 4 stickers EVERY MONTH for just Ten Bucks! 

Your sticker pack will include a BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION STICKER each month that you won't be able to buy anywhere else, PLUS at least two more stickers out of my stash.
Join SLAP ADDICTS Today!
Of the $10 you pay each month, I will donate $3 to help provide medical workers with protective gear to fight COVID-19.
Of course, you can cancel at any time, but why would you?  You get STICKERS, and help fight off this pandemic...

Oh Yeah!  I'm also still donating 10% to the Innocence Project, to help free wrongly-convicted people from prison.

So a huge thanks to everyone helping me to fight for health and justice.
Anyways, if you have questions, or if there's anything else I can do for you, let me know!

Be safe out there!
-Samax
 
. . .
If you enjoyed this, please share!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner