New Drawing- Banshee

Here's a drawing of Banshee I did for the Daily Sketch Challenge.

My first exposure to Banshee was Giant-Size X-men #1, where a new team of X-men is assembled to replace the main, Cyclops-led team that is thought killed by the sentient island, Krakoa. That issue also introduced Storm, Colossus and Nightcrawler. Like Wolverine, Banshee already existed but joined the team with that issue.Banshee's mutant powers come from his "sonic scream." He can use his super-powered vocals to fly and as a weapon with extreme force, even at great distances.
I did this drawing in about 45 minutes in photoshop... well, time to get to my real work! To peep more of my speed drawings click here.
peace,
-samax
Ziontific.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner