Be Responsible, fam. Wear Your Mask


This week I designed a mask inspired by my favorite superhero. 
 

Hey fam,

Here's a quick drop for you!

I've been wearing disposable masks when I go to the store and on my daily walks, but yesterday I decided I wanted to buy a cloth one.

So I figured I'd design one for my Daily Sketch, and THIS happened:

Be Responsible: Wear Your Mask ©2020+ Samax Amen
Be Responsible: Wear Your Mask ©2020+ Samax Amen
Be Responsible: Wear Your Mask ©2020+ Samax Amen
Be Responsible: Wear Your Mask ©2020+ Samax Amen
So I did two versions of the artwork, so that I could get a mask with no words on it, but also offer one with the slogan on it (because sometimes people prefer words with their pictures).
Be Responsible: Wear Your Mask © 2020+ Samax Amen

All proceeds from my Teepublic store payout will continue to go to the Innocence Project, so we can help get innocent people out of prison.

Sound good?

Want to download these images at full print resolution? 

That way you can print 'em out from your computer and hang it up at the crib or office RIGHT NOW!

Hit the DOWNLOAD button below, and pay with PayPal.  That will take you to a Google drive link where you can download and print the artwork immediately!
DOWNLOAD + PRINT $10
This is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.  If you want to license my artwork for business, please contact me and we can work something out.
Most of my designs on Teepublic are available on stickers, magnets, and other stuff too, by the way.  So if you want to slap this image on something, go nuts!  
Speaking of stickers...

The SLAPS INAUGURAL STICKER PACKS are still available!
4 LIMITED EDITION STICKERS $15

Click Now to order these limited edition stickers while you still can! When these are gone, they're GONE!

Price includes free domestic shipping!  

Buy This Sticker Pack!

Anyways, that's it for now.  I gotta get back to work (Yeah, I'm still in hustle mode right now).

As usual, thanks for reading, fam, and feel free to reach out if you need anything, feel like chatting, or have any questions.

Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

P.S.  A portion of anything money you spend with me (at least 10%) will be donated to the Innocence Project, a non-profit that uses DNA evidence to free people who are wrongfully imprisoned.

I'm also supporting Direct Relief, a nonprofit that supplies protective equipment to medical professionals fighting COVID.


So any goods and services you buy from me will help make a difference!

more stuff to click on

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner