GODSPEED by Samax Amen #FanArtFriday



This has been a pretty slow week on the GhettoManga Facebook page, but you guys really seemed interested in a post about Godspeed's appearance on the FLASH teevee show.  




There weren't any comments on this post, but it was shared a bunch, with lots of discussion on the shares.

So I decided to draw Godspeed for Fan Art Friday.  





I wasn't familiar with him, as someone who hasn't read The Flash comic in a long while, so I read up on him.  

This took me about 45 minutes.

CLICK THE YELLOW BUTTON to buy an 11x11 print of this drawing for $20 (includes domestic shipping)



Have great weekend!

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them.
Peace,
Samax.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner