Inks and letters on BORN AGAIN THUGS page one are done







Hey fam,


So I'm providing ALL the visuals for this four-page Born Again Thugs debut story, and I just finished the black and white art and lettering on page one.

Making comics is hard, so getting a page to this point always feels really good!
Bonus points if you noticed the panel I deleted to make room for captions.
There's still colors to be done, but this point- where the black and white art and letters are in place- is the most satisfying part of the process for me.
Make sure to like the Born Again Thugs Facebook page so you can get familiar with the rest of the characters.
So stay tuned.
Like BAT on Facebook!

Well, I hope you like the artwork, fam!  Thanks again for reading.

I'm full up on comic book artwork clients for now, but if you need help with editing, social or email marketing, web copy, Facebook ads, or you just want guidance on next steps for your comic, just CLICK HERE to email me, or click here to hit me on messenger.

You can even schedule a free (no pressure) phone or video call here.

Peace,
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

Share This!

Share

Tweet

Forward

Pin

Share

social




No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner