Live Art- "Spider-Man and His Amazing Foes" by Samax Amen


I was there to get tacos, but I was invited to jump up on stage and draw something cool, so I did!
This weekend, I unexpectedly found myself at a live art event in downtown Dallas thrown by Richard Neal of Zeus Comics and Collectibles Inc that was raising money to help a friend get a much-needed medical procedure. 

Richard asked me to get up on stage and draw something to auction off, and I happily did. 
It helped that my friends Michael Lagocki and Jedigoddess from ArtLoveMagic were in the house. So under the influence of some nice party music, I was able to get into a drawing groove...
Here's the final piece. I drew Spider-Man and His Amazing Foes with sharpies on a piece of illustration board they provided. It's about 36 x 24 inches. It was sold in the silent auction for $150.


I really enjoy doing Live Art for private parties, corporate functions, and other live events. If you're interested in how Live Art can be used to help you or your business achieve your goals, feel free to email me, hit me up on messenger, or schedule a free (no pressure) phone or video call.
If you'd like to see examples of my live art services sent to your email so you can see how others are benefitting from what I do, sign up for email updates here.

NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING ELSE?

Just CLICK HERE to email me, or click here to hit me up on messenger.

You can even schedule a free (no pressure) phone or video call here to talk about your project.

So that's all for now, fam.   Thanks again for reading! 
Peace,
  -Samax ("some AX")
SamaxAmen.com

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner