Let's Help our Medical Workers Fight COVID-19







Hey, fam,


I grew up reading comicbooks, so I know a hero when I see one.

Everywhere I turn, I hear about nurses and doctor working their fingers to the bone to fight the Coronavirus outbreak.

What's horrifying is how many of them are doing it without proper Personal Protective Equipment.

That's not cool, y'all.  My mom is a retired nurse, so I know how hard medical professionals work, especially at crisis points.  They don't want anything extra, but we need to make sure they have the protective gear they need.

In addition to my support of the Innocence Project, I have also decided to donate to Direct Relief, a nonprofit that helps provide Personal Protective Equipment to health workers responding to Caronavirus. In the U.S., Direct Relief is delivering protective masks – along with exam gloves and isolation gowns – to health care organizations in areas with confirmed COVID-19 cases.

Batman: Rise to the Occasion by Samax Amen

So for every one of these 3 x 4 inch Batman: Rise to the Occasion Vinyl Stickers I sell, I will donate $1 to Direct Relief.  That's 20% of the $5 purchase price (which includes domestic shipping).  Place your order by this weekend, and I will give you 2 Stickers for the Price of One.
Buy A Sticker!

I'm not rich or anything.  I'm just trying to do what I can.

What about you, fam?
If you have any suggestions that you have tried to help out, or if you need suggestions on more ways to help, just respond to this message.

Have a good one.
-Samax


*P.S. - If you own a business or have some kind of side hustle or whatever, you may be tempted to pull back, but this is actually a great time to expand your online marketing efforts.

If you need help with content marketing, feel free to ask me questions.


be safe out there . . .

If you enjoyed this, please share!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner