Help me SMASH my Birthday Goal!

March is my birthday month, and as I am looking forward to the kind of man I am hoping to become in the year ahead of me, I am focused on what I can give for my birthday, not what I can get.

As you may know, this year I started donating 10%-20% of the money I make from my art to the Innocence Project.

Whether it's revenue from my custom art offerings, sales of my book #FreelancingFAIL, AMENsiders membership payments, or other products or services I offer...  Each purchase helps contribute to fighting the injustice of wrongful convictions.

I'm also raising money for The Innocence Project on Facebook for those who just want to give to them directly.

My goal is to raise $500 for the Innocence Project by my birthday, March 22nd.


If I can meet my $500 goal by the 22nd, I will give some kind of gift to everyone who donates or buys something from me this month!  (If you have an idea for the gift you would like, let me know).

In addition, I'm gonna do something special (maybe a Facebook live) on my birthday to celebrate whatever amount I was able to raise.  

Stay tuned...

So that's all for now, fam.   
Thanks again for reading! 

Peace,
  -Samax ("some AX")

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner