One of my clients is working on a western






Hey fam,


Here's a character design I did for J.R. LeMar, one of my recurring clients.  He wants to write a western starring a black cowboy, and gave me a description to work from.

This is what I came up with:

J.R. doesn't have a name for the character or anything yet, but he posted it on social media, so I figure it's cool to share.
Like this drawing on Instagram

If I did this over, I would make it more dusty looking.  J.R. was happy with it, but a comment on the Instagram post noted that his boots were too clean to be a cowboy's.

Honestly, I agree... Wasn't thinking about that at the time. It is what it is.  I hope you liked it anyways.

Want Me to Draw Your Character? Get at me!

Anyways, J.R. has hooked me up with a new comic strip script for his character Super Heru, who I also designed for him last spring.

So stay tuned if you want to see more on that character.

Welp... I got client stuff to work on, fam...
So I gotta get back to work!

Have a great week!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

Thanks for reading!
UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Wanna Make a Comic Strip with Samax Amen?
  

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner