Want a bookmark, fam?


Earlier this month, I printed some Friendly Universe bookmarks to offer to my Daily Sketch subscribers.  You can order yours while supplies last below.




Hey fam,


I made some bookmarks out of this drawing that I've been throwing into print orders (yeah, I include GOODIES).  If you want one, click the button below to buy one for just Five bucks!

Friendly Universe by Samax Amen
Adobe Photoshop + Cintiq
8 inch bookmark print
Get Your Bookmark!

I've decided that in the future I'm going to be sending out more printed stuff like this to my AMENSIDERS VIPs in the future.

Each member will receive something cool in the mail every month, in accordance with their support level.  What kind of rewards I will start out with will be determined by the members.

You can join the VIP group by upgrading your membership.  Just click the button below and make your first monthly payment of at least $10.
UPGRADE HERE!

Any questions?

If so, just let me know, okay fam?
Thanks again for reading! 


Have a great day,
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

this artwork is brought to you by
UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Wanna Make a Comic Strip with Samax Amen?
#FreelancingFAIL by Samax Amen

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner