[Daily Sketch] "The Happy Couple" by Samax







Hey fam,


I woke up this morning feeling like drawing something romantic in my sketchbook, and this is the most adorable thing I could think of.
"The Newlyweds" ©2019 Samax Amen

The Happy Couple by Samax Amen
Sharpies in Big Black Sketchbook+ Adobe Photoshop + Cintiq

I haven't printed this yet.  I could do it up to 11x14 or so.  If you're interested in a print, let me know.

If you're a colorist and you'd like a high res file of this drawing (without the halftone screen) to color, just reply to this and say so.
I'm always interested in your feedback, guys!
In fact...

Tell Me a Story About This Drawing!

Want to write a short story about this couple?  Have fun making up a short story about this drawing and share it back to me!

I will share stories I like here and on social media.

Anyways, I hope you're enjoying these sketches, fam. 
I gotta get back to work!

Have a great day,
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

this artwork is brought to you by
UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Wanna Make a Comic Strip with Samax Amen?
#FreelancingFAIL by Samax Amen

spread the word!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner